Return / Exchange Policy
All In Store Sales Are FINAL.
ONLINE RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed. Order cancellations are not accepted after 24 hours.
Order modifications (size, color, style) will be accepted within the first 24 hours.
Returns for Exchange (another size, color, or style) or Store Credit are excluded from any re-stocking fee.
Returns back to original payment are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.
- ITEMS RESTRICTED FROM RETURNS/EXCHANGES ARE: Bridal, Bridesmaid, and Custom Made gowns with our Design Team
- Returns/Exchanges must be requested within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Returns/Exchanges are accepted ONLY with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) otherwise the package will be denied and shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and shipping the return/exchange item(s) back to Mia Bella Couture.
- Dresses must be in their original condition with tags attached and no signs of wear, damage, alterations, stains or odors (i.e. perfume, cigarette smoke) otherwise they will not be credited for a refund and will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- Shipping fees or duties from the original order will not be refunded.
- Shipped packages that are "Returned To Sender" (package refused) are subject to a 20% restocking fee and Store Credit only.
* Sale or Clearance dresses may be returned for Store Credit only.
To Make a Return/Exchange Request:
Within 5 days of receiving your order, request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) by clicking on the "Returns/Exchanges" tab at the bottom of this webpage and fill in the requested information. As soon as we review your request, you will receive email instructions and updates from us to help you return/exchange your item. Returns/exchanges must be shipped back to us within 3 days of receiving your RA#.
Request a Return or Exchange: click here
Mia Bella Couture,
2683 Via de la Valle, Suite K
Del Mar, CA 92014