Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions:
Where are we located?
- We have a store fronts in San Diego, CA and Scottsdale, AZ. You are welcome to shop in-store and have our experienced stylist help you find the perfect dress. All of our dresses are authentic designer dresses and not copies made by china.
Do we ship dresses?
- Yes! We ship hundreds of dresses a month to customers who order online in the USA and internationally (including most countries). Feel free to contact our online customer service with any questions you may have with checking stock to sizing questions. Our experienced staff has helped many customers in-store and over the phone and are happy to assist with any questions you may have.
How long does it take to receive a dress?
- If we have the dress in-stock, in most cases we do, then we can ship the dress within 1-3 business days from our store or warehouse. If you need a dress shipped immediately, please contact our customer service team at (858) 888-3262
- It may take up to 5 days to receive the dress once we have shipped your order depending on the method of shipping you choose.
- If a dress is sold out or backordered, we will let you know the next ship date to expect the dress. We recommend checking stock with our customer service team during our busy season (October - May). Sell outs do occur and we will do our best to promptly notify you of any changes.
What shipping carriers do you use?
-We use the following shipping carriers for all orders:
USPS, UPS, and DHL.
Do you make custom gowns?
Yes! We have a clients of all backgrounds work with us to create their perfect gown whether it be a red carpet event, or your dream wedding dress. Each of our staff has specialized in design, merchandising, fabrics, pattern making, and more. Whether you are local or out of state, we keep you involved in each step of the design process allowing you to choose your fabrics, patterns, and style desired.
Do we do alterations:
- Yes, we do have in-store alterations for customers that are able to visit our stores in person. For online customers we are happy to assist you with achieving 'the perfect fit' by walking you or your seamstress through needed alterations. We can do this via video chat or photos.
- Alterations for evening dresses and prom dresses take up to 1 week. Should you need the alterations completed sooner there is a small rush fee associated however in most cases we can do overnight or two dat alterations.
- Bridal alterations take 1-3 weeks.
How do I find out what size I am?
All designers are different as there is no universal size chart. We link the designers size chart to all products making it easy for you to go off your measurements. We recommend giving us a call if the measurements don't seem to fit your body correctly. We are able to provide a video link on how to properly take your own measurements, as well as advise on the size based on fabrics and measurements provided.
What size dresses do you carry?
We carry size 00 - 20 in store. If you need a different size give us a call as the dress may be available in your size however it may not be listed online.
Sale Item Questions
What condition are your sample bridal gowns in?
We take excellent care of our sample gowns and all gowns are in excellent condition and reviewed before shipping out. If there is any damage or notable wear we will call you and send photos to ensure you would still like the gown.
Why do you have so many dresses on sale?
We place items on sale if they are discontinued or we are no longer carrying that style or designer moving forward. Some sale dresses have been floor samples with minimal wear. Sale items are purchased in a 'as is' condition and are not returnable. We are happy to send photos of any dress you are interested in purchasing prior to your purchase.
For more information please contact us:
Phone: (858) 888-3262