Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions:
What is the return policy?
• ITEMS RESTRICTED FROM RETURNS/EXCHANGES ARE: BRIDAL, BRIDESMAIDS, COUTURE AND SALE ITEMS.
• Please visit our returns center page (https://miabella.returnscenter.com/) within 5 days of receiving your order to request a Return Authorization Number (RA#), Returns or exchanges must be shipped back to us within 3 days of receiving your RA #, returns and exchanges must be requested within 5 days of receiving your order.
• ALL returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee. Exchanges are excluded from any re-stocking fee. Store credit will be issued for any price difference with exchanges.
• For an exchange - upon receiving your original dress, we will issue you online store credit to use for your exchange.
• The customer is responsible for shipping fees and shipping the return/exchange items back. *Shipping fees from the original order or duties will not be returned by Mia Bella Couture*
• Products must be returned in their original condition with tags attached and no signs of wear or damage. If products are returned with signs of wear or damage they will not be credited for a refund and will be returned to the customer at their cost.
What is my order status?
We send out emails when orders are about to ship with a tracking number so you can look at exactly when the dress is arriving to you after its shipped. The amount of time each dress takes to get to you can vary, but before you pick each dress it should tell you exactly how long the processing time is for us to be able to get that dress in for you and ready to be shipped. When you are selecting shipping time, it does not include processing time for us to get in a dress if it is on back order or pre order. Do not expect to receive a back ordered dress in 5-7 business days, even if you select that shipping time frame at check out. That only includes shipping time. If you need a dress ASAP, please contact us to see if we can make that time frame work for you before you order.
What do you have in stock?
The dresses that we carry in our stores can vary from the dresses we carry online. The amount of each product is updated and can be seen when selecting a size and color. If the product says pre-order, we most likely do not have the dress currently in our store, but we will have it shipped to us brand new for you if you decide to purchase online or in store.
Please contact us for more information if you are looking for a dress and need is ASAP before ordering.
Where are you located?
We have two locations currently. We are located in Del Mar, California and Scottsdale, Arizona. The directions are linked below.
Do you make custom gowns?
Yes! We have a clients of all backgrounds work with us to create their perfect gown whether it be a red carpet event, or your dream wedding dress. Each of our staff has specialized in design, merchandising, fabrics, pattern making, and more. Whether you are local or out of state, we keep you involved in each step of the design process allowing you to choose your fabrics, patterns, and style desired.
How do I order a custom gown?
Please fill out this form on our website: https://www.miabellacouture.com/pages/custom-gowns-1
We will be in contact with you to discuss the process, etc. Custom gowns do take about 8-10 weeks to make.
Do I need an appointment to come in?
If you are coming in to shop for a bridal gown or are having bridal alterations done, please make an appointment ahead of time to ensure your spot in the bridal suite. If you are planning to come in with a group of 4 or more, please make an appointment so we can make sure to accommodate you properly.
If you are shopping for any other event and you have three people or less, feel free to just walk in! The next available fitting room will be yours.
Do we ship dresses?
- Yes! We ship hundreds of dresses a month to customers who order online in the USA and internationally (including most countries). Feel free to contact our online customer service with any questions you may have with checking stock to sizing questions. Our experienced staff has helped many customers in-store and over the phone and are happy to assist with any questions you may have.
What shipping carriers do you use?
-We use the following shipping carriers for all orders:
USPS, UPS, and DHL.
How do I find out what size I am?
All designers are different as there is no universal size chart. We link the designers size chart to all products making it easy for you to go off your measurements. We recommend giving us a call if the measurements don't seem to fit your body correctly. We are able to provide a video link on how to properly take your own measurements, as well as advise on the size based on fabrics and measurements provided.
What size dresses do you carry?
We carry size 00 - 20 in store. If you need a different size give us a call as the dress may be available in your size however it may not be listed online.
Sale Item Questions
What condition are your sample bridal gowns in?
We take excellent care of our sample gowns and all gowns are in excellent condition and reviewed before shipping out. If there is any damage or notable wear we will call you and send photos to ensure you would still like the gown.
Why do you have so many dresses on sale?
We place items on sale if they are discontinued or we are no longer carrying that style or designer moving forward. Some sale dresses have been floor samples with minimal wear. Sale items are purchased in a 'as is' condition and are not returnable. We are happy to send photos of any dress you are interested in purchasing prior to your purchase.
For more information please contact us:
Phone: (858) 888-3262