Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions:
Where are we located?
- We have two store locations in Fresno, CA and San Diego, CA. You are welcome to shop in-store and have our experienced stylist help you find the perfect dress. All of our dresses are authentic designer dresses and not copies made by china.
Do we ship dresses?
- Yes! We ship hundreds of dresses a month on-line to customers in the USA and internationally including most countries. Feel free to contact our on-line customer service with any questions you may have with checking stock to sizing questions. Our staff has helped many customers in-store and may assist with any questions you may have.
How long does it take to receive a dress?
- If we have the dress in-stock, in most cases we do, then we can ship the dress within 2-3 business day from our stores. If you need a dress shipped immediately, please contact our customer service team at (858) 888-3262 . It may take up to 5 days to receive the dress once we have shipped your order.
- If a dress is sold out or backordered, we will let you know the next ship date to expect the dress. We recommend checking stock with our customer service team during our busy season (October - May). Sell outs do occur and we will do our best to notify you of any changes.
-We use the following shipping carriers for all orders: USPS, UPS, and DHL.
Do we do alterations:
- Yes, we do have in-store alterations for customers that are able to visit our stores in person.
- Alterations for evening dresses and prom dresses take up to 1 week.
- Bridal alterations take 1-3 weeks.
For more information please contact us:
Phone: (858) 888-3262